TSE HWEE


Saturday, October 29, 2005

* currently: doing nth
* listening: nth
* feeeliing: moodless

ahh. using desktop now. was just browsing ard NP sites. then decided tuh re-make the timetable for my view in lappy COS i dun have microsoft office nahs. this ish my class time table. or rather, MY timetable. haha!! x)

^ green: lectures. yellow: tutorials. cyan: IS~ *yawn*

i read the BSTA formulaes. was like... wth~ i tink i forgot all my maths le. why do they seem sooo chim? hell~ guess this sem is gonna be harder than last. sobbs. ohh yahhs. just a notice for friends IN CASE u dun read ur mails. 31oct, 1st day of school, i TINK we are supposed tuh go tuh school for 3 lectures instead of just 1 or 2!!
1pm - 2pm : OCOM make-up lecture @ LT20
2pm - 4pm (as scheduled) : MIEC lecture @ LT24
4pm - 5 pm : BSTA make-up lecture @ LT24
information taken from MeL. shld be correct lahs. blehh. needa find ppl tuh print notes for me le. hahah~ tt shld be all. kinda bo liao hors? wahaha` home alone is like tt one. super sianx. jie not coming home again tonight. mum n dad out for wedding dinner. poor me got nothing tuh do. so cannot blame me also. lols` urgghh~ ciaos.



0 comments: