TSE HWEE


Saturday, April 08, 2006

* currently: just finished lunch.
* listening: wo bu xiang wang ji ni - claire.
* feeeliing: normal.

woot. slpt @ ard 2am+ msn-ing this morning. then woke up @ near 12pm. actually didnt wan tuh blog. but.. first time in my life, i went tuh shao mu !! lols` have never spent qing ming jie as any special day or go anywhere special. wanted tuh stay home one. but, went with mummy in the end. lols`

was my maternal grandpa. he passed away when i was 4 yrs old i tink. dun have any impression of him @ all. =\ and today, after 14yrs after he passed away, i visited him for the first time. went aljunied and took bus tuh this place called the Mount Vernon Cematorium.

went with mummy, my 2 aunts n 1 uncle. was raining like hell lohs. had tuh wait for it tuh get smaller then can go shao jing zi. oh yahs. it`s the first time i`m doing tt too. lols!

ehs. dunno if it`s offensive anot, but i took photos. =x

^ aunt preparing the things tuh pray.

^ (: for my grandpa~

^ a space for my grandma on e left. =\ anw. i tink it`s the first time i see my grandpa`s photo. heard tt this one is drawn one.

^ raining really heavily..

^ see the big big fire? all the stuffs there are for grandpa. soo heaty n smoky in and out.

^ aunt told me tt tower over there, the ling wei very expensive one.

anyways. was "talking" tuh grandpa and suddenly felt like crying. can see tt my big aunt is really very very filial lohs. the way she pack all the stuffs and "speak" tuh my grandpa. hmm. yup. tt`s all about it..

^ nice treee on the way out.

tt`s my day! (:



0 comments: