TSE HWEE


Tuesday, May 29, 2007

indecisive.
tse hwee decided to apply for IAP again.
hope i can get it ((:
i wanna get attached! LOL

a boring 2 hours in school ytd.
everyone was so braindead bcos of the LAM project.

then we went to AMK hub.

wanted to go there since long time ago.
but it was really disappointing can.
other than the inside that looked so nice, there was nothing much.


^ paying attention to the salesperson promoting the products.

^ fantastic 4 ! LOL`

missing wei wei & comical.
CRIES*



^ jie & me. aww, i want her hair so much ):

candice biao jie was so nice luhh.
she saw me wanting to try the Whatever & Anything.
then she bought us some & brought to my house.

^ tadah! had a coke & apple tea. -.-"

damage of $69.

^ one more coat that hasnt been collected.

gonna go for a dumb industrial visit @ great eastern.
seriously, i see no point.
i hope this semester just ends soon.


anyone has UNO STACKO that i can borrow ?
need it for like a week or so..


♫ even though we're far apart
send my love with all my heart

when you miss me at night
look at the stars shining bright ♫




0 comments: