TSE HWEE


Thursday, June 21, 2007

okays.
ignore the title.
there actually wouldn`t be any day 2 or 3 as a continual to this entry. =p


anyways.
didn`t expect to be home so early & having time to blog.


it`s a pretty tired day today.
am quite glad to ciao early actually.
hoho`

so with the absence of me & jo, i think our group is quite small now.
hope they are all doing fine, having fun & sucessfully CHEERing!
by ciao-ing, we skipped the cheers-practicing & songs-singing as well. =p



^ before setting off to NTU. ((:

the hostel @ NTU.

^ looks quite conducive for studying actually. i wanna go Uni ! =x


i think today`s program wasn`t too bad.
except for the fact that ice-breaking games gotta be held under the hot sun.
and we had to take a long long walk in NTU.

but i like the flying & floating egg structure thingy.
and of cos, creative cooking for dinner.
my group did pratas & they did a great job.
yummy food; i`m like super full now.


had hui mei to drive us back.
phew, if not i think i`ll be taking last train/bus with jo at night. =p


my body is peeling like shit.
and it isnt a good thing bcos i want my stummy, thighs & back to stay TANNED.
boo hoo. ):


oh, auntie called me today!
so sweet of her.
but i wasnt very free to chat with her.
she`s gonna call when i`m back. ((:


genting in few hours time!
family of 4 in a room, how cool is that?

and my phone will temporary not be 24-hrs in this 3 days.
you can contact me at my prepaid card!
but i doubt anyone has my number. LOL`



1 comments:

REYNA*爱♥ said...

enjoy urself! ^^