TSE HWEE


Monday, August 13, 2007

spent a few lonely hours in the school library.
finished up 5/6 of CRM notes writing and home sweet home.
cos i used up all my rough papers & i was feeling hungry already.





sudden cravings for yogurt & flakes..

so i got them for lunch. ((:





was watching episode 11 of why why love.

^ so so sweet. =p




i rmb catching every episode in school during monday classes.
then, my class girls always tease me saying i`m those kinda fantasy girl.
as in those kind who live in the fantasy world dreaming and aspiring to be the female lead of every wonderful story with super sweet endings. -.-"
LOL`



well, i don`t know?
maybe i really wish those fairytale storyline happens in my life.
why not?
i`m sure all girls will love that right?
but back to reality, those that happen in the dramas are a little exaggerating lah. =p



tmr tmr !
august meet-up with my darlings !
so looking forward, i can`t wait ! (x



i need new shoes.
and a new hairstyle.
probably a new wardrobe of clothes too.
thus it wouldn`t be a rare sight to see me working on weekdays.
HAHA`



so in love with landy`s new emo songs.
(:


♫ 这些日子以来,偶尔会想起你的爱;
面对着回忆 依然还是温暖。 ♫



4 comments:

Class: UOLFT-BB said...

yea
i dun mind too!!
muaha.

wii wii soooon.
sounds wrong but u noe wad i mean.
=D

stay happy gal!!
and when u need ur coat baq jus msg me ba. =D

REYNA*爱♥ said...

fairytale are GREAT. i also want to be the female lead in those fairytale. TEE HEE! ILU <33

shermianz said...

^5!!

i'm e only one watching these kinda dramas in my class den every time i share with my classmates.. they oso said something lydat to me.

they're so sweet lar! pls let these happen to us... lol~

ziddy said...

gla: LOL! ya WII WII WII!! muahahas` oh yah. then when u need ur lanyard msg me too! =p

jo: LOL you already is one le lah. =p ILUT!

shermian: LOL` yah lohh. PLEASE. drop one down from heaven? TEE HEE