TSE HWEE


Saturday, October 06, 2007

  • lly: no lah. my attachment is there. that one is staff pass. (:

------


hello to weekends!
this is probably the 2nd last time looking forward to this word.

cos w.e.f 15 october, we are going to start shift work.
yes still, screw the management.
that is what an intern life is like: being thrown around.



yesterday.
a day attached to arrivals.
i probably haven`t met the crowd at that highly-hated counter.
cos it was pretty peaceful while i was there.
the crowd & troubles came when all of us (CYAs) left. weird eh? =x



anyways.
this is who i was happily stucked with..

lizhen! (x


and we girls took another one with her.

she`s one cute tallie. =p



oh well.
i was made to answer a call.
  • unluckily, i screwed up.
  • luckily, it was an internal call (meaning, not from the public).
  • unluckily, it was from the head of CSOs.
  • luckily, she wasn`t auditing me.
she kinda told me off a little then asked me up to the office to help.



i think typing is more like my kind of job.
i finished up what she gave me in minutes.
so she kept giving me more & more to type.
somehow, the people there are not very IT-savvy. =x

anyways,
was so relieved she didn`t mention the phone call previously.



back to the counter i finished up my drawing copying.

copied from lizhen`s bottle.



oh and did i mention?
i think we`re all smiling excessively.
but it kinda becomes a habit already.



off to sentosa costa sands for couz candice birthday.
the people there were mostly her colleagues & friends.
luckily i had another two couz with me. (:



that familiar view.



the "living room" where we watched metamorphosis.



the couz gang. (:




the badly stolen shot.

happy 24th candice !



preparing the bed for 8.




dranked martell with couz`s bf & a malay guy.
funny thing was, i didn`t taste anything.
i think maybe my tastebud is retarded or something. LOL`



we played UNO & then number snap.
got a little high & all went to sleep.



i saw kirby on TV !
i didn`t know there`s a cartoon on it.
duper cute can. (x



i think applying for this card is good.

you get to ride the sentosa express for free too. (:



so yup, we took that back to the mainland.
of cos, the other couz had to pay. =x



the empty train.



future IR?



future station, like duper long..



the little token of appreciation from couz.

she`s so cute can, prepare this for all the guests.



today.
back home in the morning.
had a nap in the afternoon.
some gathering in the evening.



i paid for the cab.
like first time in my life (for my family). =x
because sisty is low on cash & we didn`t want mommy to pay.


us. (:


the gathering for my niece`s one month`s old.



and kai kai`s a big brother now. (:



me and sisty.



me and sher couz & our identical papillio!




a little walk with mommy @ JP.
but i couldn`t find any heels i want.
):



and that`s the piglet princess of the day.


chloe
a.k.a tong tong



and i need shoes,
badly.

shopping anyone? (:



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes u juz call my name? lol