TSE HWEE


Sunday, October 28, 2007

  • zz: okok fine.. changed already happy? lols`
  • jo: saw & still missed! tues tues! (x

------



LY er tong ban this morning.
did nothing much other than sitting there,
& chit-chatting with my babes.



weren`t many kids around.
but all of them were duper cute. (x

especially a boy boy in blue if you can spot him.



off to gla`s place to squash !
okays, according to my blog:
  • last time i played - 11 july 2oo7
  • last time i`ve seen my racquet - 1o feb 2007
  • last time i played with my racquet - o6 july 2oo6
oh man..
can anyone calculate how long that has been?



played for nearly an hour and the security chased us out.
only counted officially 4 sets.
though i lost 3 of them, wasn`t very depressing lah.
at least they weren`t very trashing ones. (:



last but not least,
thank you gla for being the caregiver of my racquet
for the past year.

and it makes her red complete.



it feels all so great to sweat it out.
but, although my racquet is now back with me.....

i`ve got no idea when it`ll be put into use again.




come on, tse hwee..
exercise !
you need it so much man..



2 comments:

REYNA*爱♥ said...

u no need to exercise alot one lo! :P
friday! there is a Hello Kitty & friends fiesta!!!! OMG =P

Anonymous said...

kindly consider the $9.99 solution,it's worth it,haha