TSE HWEE


Monday, February 04, 2008

  • jul: lol, you leave 2 comments i`ll still only reply you once my dear.. ehh, my little boy cannot lah. cos it`s not MY parents going overseas. heh. yes yes, updates! i`m so not outdated from all of you girls lah....
  • jun: haha yea man. i think so..
  • gladys: chey.. i thought what. hahaha` forgot your msn nick is all lyrics.
  • jo: heh, i completed my report! ((: and no lah, the stars on my leg liao..
  • mingkai: i can see them on my legs now! eh, i dont go to camps lahh.. haha`
  • keaiigal: haha no problems!



and so i went back to school today,
just to hand in my proud piece of work. (:



today is like the day all IAP students reunite in school.
i overheard this guy telling another guy how long he hasn`t seen him..
and i realised that the bookshop has changed quite a lot!
the arrangement is weird & the staff isn`t as friendly anymore.



for me,
didn`t get to see much familiar faces.
only bumped into hui leng & we accompanied each other for like half an hour.



met up with couz after that for retail therapy..
she combed town already so we were planning to try out some heartlanders mall,
and decided on junction 8.



probably because i haven`t been shopping lately,
or probably because pay just came in,
or maybe, it`s just quite rare for me to find clothes i like...

i bought quite a number of things today.
total damage of $130.
for 5 items, quite worth it lah...



heh.
no photos with couz,
but thanks for the company!
guess my new year clothes are settled?



anyways..
cam-whoring myself,

i realised my tooth is really out of position. =\
hur.



and oh, it`s monday!
time for my youtube marathon. (:



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY HOLIDAYS! weeeee! hahahas.

Anonymous said...

aiyah! after *publishing* the comment den i realise i got more things to say~

that's wad u will expected of someone from CORNET section!! XD

HAHAH!!
and >.<
i tot i can sit in my FIRST love like finally.. LOL!
guess still need some time eh~ xD

Anonymous said...

Do u have a messy bed? =X anyway Happy Chinese New Year!