TSE HWEE


Monday, May 21, 2007


should i apply ?

by looking at the company names, i cant decide.
what about the duties?
what about the pay?

i dont want to spend 5 months suffering there.

should i stay in ngee ann and study instead?
then i`ll have free thursdays but heaps of projects like now.

HMMMMMM.
what a hard choice to make.

------

LAM presentation on ST 2015 (5%)
my lappy died twice on me during presentation.
imagine how much time we wasted.

forgetting to bring the script i prepared was bad enough.
my lappy made things worse. -.-"

LAM individual report (20%)
the 2500 words LAM report is due in 7 days` time.
there are already people who have finished!
and i havent even decided what i wanna write on.

IBS data gathering call (30%)
4th speaker of 1st slot tml. OMG OMG

had daddy to help me print my name cards.
PHEW, so now i dont have to draw it out. ((:

but i`ve to spend time cutting it to the right size.

WISH ME LUCK.
30% seems far too heavy to screw up.

------

oh.
my lappy has got a webcam already.

couped from the desktop, i should say..
LOL`

oh well, at least that was quite useful for the past few hours.

no, not for chatting online..
i was practising my IBS.
unbelievable eh?

TV time break!
let`s leave the stress till last minute. =p



0 comments: