TSE HWEE


Tuesday, June 19, 2007

the day didnt start well.
i was late for my driving lesson.
gotta like cab down to BBDC.
and my result today sucked too.
imagine wasting 100 minutes ($58.80) with no progress on the report.
yes, i`m still stucked at stage 1.o3. *CRIES

------

alright.
save the big BOO-HOOs, i think i`ve whined enough today.


next was meet-up with my forever darlings, daz !

meeting up once a month.
the place didnt matter, the company does. =DD


so yup, we caught ocean`s thirteen at WEST MALL.
i wasnt late although i rushed down from BBDC.
SOMEBODY from home was! =Pp



well, i was quite slow in understanding the show.
but yup, i roughly could lah. =p


headed off to jurong after that.
cos ting gotta cash her cheque.


lunch @ the nearby coffeeshop was not too bad.
with ting treating the drinks of cos. ((:


arcade next !
WEE i missed the fun there !! =D

purchased the stupid card.

^ i think i`ve another one sleeping at home.


didnt get to play daytona bcos heaps of guys were bugging it.
so yup, BISHI BASHI !

^ grins. i still love this. =D


^ pose only. LOL


and then camwhore with the posters outside the arcade.

^ all the shows that i`m not watching... LOL`


and then, we saw albert ELBIRD!
yes, nice name rite?! LOL`

^ if u happen to notice where my hands were. =x


and so yup.
these are selected pictures from the stack of them.


my be<3ed darlings.
looking forward to the july meet-up! ((:


------

another BOO-HOO today, genting trip`s cancelled.
but i really dont wanna whine here anymore.
so just let it be. ):


If I could escape
And re-create a place in my own world
And I could be your favorite girl
Forever, perfectly together
Now tell me boy, wouldn't that be sweet?



3 comments:

REYNA*爱♥ said...

ELBIRD! HAHAS! that last pic u look bey pretty wor *twinkle! oh nvm i go C camp accompany u wor! how nice of me =P BLEAHX!

Anonymous said...

aiyo why cancelled??

anyway. what's the photobucket thing again???
k next month!
((:
teach me how to sing.
lol.

<3
raisa

ziddy said...

jo: lol last picture? i think thats the ugliest! LOL` ahh boo. now i cant accompany you. ):

raisa: long story. its back again. haha` JULY K!! grins. u know how to sing luh! dont need me to teach =p