TSE HWEE


Thursday, June 28, 2007

early day at home ..

the picture says it all ((:


oh well.
had this craving for potato chips ever since genting trip.
denny triggered my thought for it & yup..
i decided to have it for lunch!

^ an ultra big one to be exact. GRINS*


can $380 drop down from the sky for me?
or can anyone sponsor me that amount of money?
i so wanna go this ..

get rid of those stubborn fats on my tummy please.. ):


and oh.
was reading my archives the other day.
realised i got my current phone in october, not september.
so, 4 more months to getting a new phone instead of 3.. *pouts*


oh wells.
time to go enjoy my "lunch" with mobtv!
then i guess it`s time to start on IBS. CRIES*


i cant stand how much i miss you
and i just hate how much i love you, boy
but i just cant let you go. ♫



2 comments:

REYNA*爱♥ said...

yummy! potato chips *slurp~ i last time also rather hab chips for lunch den all those noodles & rice. HOHO! *aww 380bucks~ i also trying to save like 300bucks more WAHKAKA! i wan get rid of ALL the stubborn fat! ):
u atleast only tummy~ me WHOLE body. super SAD! HEHE. *SMUACKX! lurve ya!

ziddy said...

nono. tummy & thighs too! no use for hips i guess bcos i dont have one! LOL` oh man. but junkies make me fat ): CYA TMR BABE!