TSE HWEE


Thursday, June 07, 2007

so this is how i planned my blog to look like.
i added back the links since beng says that my blog acts as a portal..
as for tagboard, i think the comments column is good enough. ((:


it`s really nice to have a sister to talk to sometimes.
you can talk about anything under the moon.
i think we chatted till 3am and both just fell asleep unknowingly.

from childhood memories to future plans..
from friends, studies to relationships..
you`ll never run out of topics.
i guess siblings are still good, if not the best, people to talk to. ((:


POA tag from jie, suits my organizer.


the light you shine into the night
you take away my fright
and for every time i see you i try
what i try to say is stay with me tonight


i wish Janice Wei come out with more english albums.
cantonese ones are fine too. =p



“不管我们相隔多远,
只要抬头看,便会是一样的天空。”



0 comments: