TSE HWEE


Tuesday, July 24, 2007

boo.
mr ng resigned already.
wont get to see or get taught by him again.
so gonna miss him... ):


well.
mr eng is not bad too.
he`s got super good memory lah.
he still rmb me as my dad`s daughter after not seeing for weeks.


and i completed U-turn today.
erm, not completed exactly..
just learnt & he passed me! ((:

------

cocktail party was seriously quite dumb.
didnt network much..
other than rotting alone, crapped alot with the people too.

the number of "namecards" i got.


took a couple of class photos.
shall upload again when i`ve got them.


meanwhile, here`s one with my great gang.

we love eating @ canteen 3.
and then gossip non-stop. HOHO`
they make my life in class totally enjoyable. (x

------

oh yes.
and it`s george`s bday today.
well, shared a rather meaningful and interesting present with zhiwei.
hope he likes it. ((:



when things go wrong..
having you is enough. ((:



0 comments: