TSE HWEE


Monday, July 09, 2007

should have known better that since don`t know when..
pills have no effect on me.

brought the pain with me thus i took a long time to fall asleep. ):
i need cures for insomnia (see below*).


another typical day in school.
LAM test wasn`t well done at all.
sad to say, that 3o% was quite a disappointment.


and
i`m so guilty of free-riding on my group mates.
seriously, my contribution to the IP as of now is still 0.
sigh.



standing right here, i feel so out of place.
i can`t find anyone to pour my sorrows to because i can`t even figure out where to start from.
i cry because it`s the only way that makes me feel better..
i make myself believe that tough times will be over soon.
i want to see that ray of light, when will my sun shine for me again?




and then again, i`m just thinking.
if i could turn back time,
maybe i wouldn`t give up what i was striving for, back then.
hmmmm..


):
eww.

i hope you don`t mean what you said..
just trust me because i will never lie to you.


* daddy wouldn`t let me take sleeping pills.
but then again, pills don`t work on me anyways.

the best solution for my insomnia is:
cry for an hour;
as tears dry & the body gets tired, will just fall asleep..



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

girl..you okay?
pour your feeling out.so you will better..
don keep anything in your heart.
cause until a time your heart will not be able to take it.
friends are always by yourside to listen..so don keep it to heart...
takke carre yeah..smiles..

REYNA*爱♥ said...

*pat pat. my darling don cry. cry jiu not pretty le. Aja Aja fighting~! <33 u take sleeping pills i PIAK ur butt ar! LOL <333

I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU

XOXOXO

LOL!! SPAMM SPAMM SPAMM!!!

FeRLyNa said...

aiyo.got wat thing tell miie arr.dun cry la.ytd stil ask miie why i cry.den now ur turn to cry.alamak.ya.if u dare take pills i oso smack ur butt alreadi.later ur butt swollen arr.den become da pi gu tsehwee.lolx.

ziddy said...

THANKS GIRLS!
lol` ehh take pills as in take then can sleep better one. not suicidal thoughts okay. LOL` i dont want swollen butts -.-" i`ll tell you all if i can know what i want to say. =D