TSE HWEE


Wednesday, July 11, 2007

just thinking bout what jul said yesterday.
my ear looks weird to her & i dont understand why.. LOL`

the green earring is from ferlyna darling anyways. ((:

------

i dont like periods.
it is usually the cause of the outbreak of pimples.
it also causes the tummy to bloat.
it causes headaches, tummy-aches and even body-aches.
at least all of these applies to me..
and i just feel like whining on & on.... GIRLS -.-"



oh yes.
it`s NP Pandemic Flu Readiness Exercise today.
sounds lame to you?

my school is the yellow zone.
and you gotta obtain this I'm Well sticker to be moving ard. -.-"



rare photo of classmates.

we were early.



spent the two hours break playing squash.

can you imagine!?
the last time i played was o6 july 2oo6.
yes? more than 1 year ago.
i really miss those squashing days.. ):



then FINALLY, went club house to get my shoes back.
it`s been there for more than a year too.

guess what?
there were even spiders AND webs forming on it. LOL`
point proven. (:



i need to work out soon.
someone teach me how to get rid of stubborn fats, please?
all i can think of now, is FOOD. =p


nobody`s perfect, you live and you learn it!
and if i mess it up sometimes...
nobody`s perfect, i gotta work it!
`cos everybody makes mistakes..



2 comments:

REYNA*爱♥ said...

LOL finally u retrieve your shoes *tsk tsk. aiya u not fat my darling. u see me den call FAT HAHA!

ziddy said...

YOU ARE NOT! tsktsk. lol` YAH finally!!