TSE HWEE


Thursday, July 12, 2007

was chatting with fion last night.
we were whining to each other.
but i think i was contributing to 85% of the whinings.
.
.
me: not going to tv?
fion: tving
fion: but toking to u more impt wad. haha
fion: i love listening to u
.
.

so sweet hor?
i was so touched. ((:

------

and today.
MQE lesson was a great help to control my mood.
work today was MISERY after a couple of slack hours.


cabbed down to shaw towers after lessons.
fion & gladys went ah loy thai for lunch before coming over for a drink.

i recommended them the new-on-list ice cream float. ((:



anyways.
the new aunite almost drove me crazy!
so applying NLP, i put myself in 2nd position.
then i told myself, she`s new, SHE`S NEW..
it calmed me down alot.
if not, i`d have just flared up & yell at her..



okay, i can go on whining all night.
but i shall not do it here..


johnny had complimentary tickets to harry potter.
so he went enjoying with his big big family,
leaving me to lock the shutters. -.-"



oh and i applied NLP again on the way home.
was so tired i wanted to just take the empty seat on train.
then, this guy pushed his way through & snatched the seat from me!
ROAR.
okay, then i put myself in 3rd position this time.
imagined what could have happened if i were to pick up a fight with him.
LOL alright lah, so i just walked away..



and i`ve got driving early in the morning tmr.
i need some energy..


oh my god, get me out of here..
take me now take me anywhere.
away from all that i used to be,
the same old story the same old me.
away from everyone, i don`t care..


" it requires just a little heart to make her happy.. "
would you give up a little heart for me? ((:



i should just go to sleep.
but i feel like whining a little more to someone NOW..
SIGH; girls tend to be unreasonable at times.
if it`s not a girl`s rights, then let it be that she wants attention. ):



4 comments:

FeRLyNa said...

aiyo.wats wrong with the new auntie?dunno anything or?

REYNA*爱♥ said...

new auntie? which one? LOL.
relax darling. CHILL~~ JOHNNY called me up and ask whether i wanna work tonight and on sunday. but hor i having exam siahx. LOL feel kinda bad =X

Unknown said...

wow..the ice cream float mus be nice..so whr's the place at..?ii sometimes wonder whr all the good food are..to recommend to miie too?

ziddy said...

ferlyna: yah. she dont know then she abit slow. but okay lah. cos she`s new. ((:

jo: haha` you will see her soon. she work weekdays de. LOL chey. no wonder he told me you not free.. ): JY for exams!

keaiigal: it`s at shaw towers. roma`s deli, vegetarian food. =D