TSE HWEE


Friday, July 13, 2007


happy friday the 13th !
oh well, nothing BAD happened to me today.
if there HAD to be something that makes me unhappy, it`d be you. )x


driving was fun!
that funny instructor accused me of having beer for breakfast!
he assumes i love looking down at the white lines,
so he suggested that he draw some lines on my eyes. LOL


then he said my test time isn`t very good.
took his advice so, had no choice but to postpone my TP.
well, at least now i got 2 more weeks for practice & revision. ((:


fridays are SOM days.
i`m glad i went today`s lecture.. ((:
if not i think i can just die trying to figure out the stuffs taught myself.


watched this with hui leng during the break.

it was so draggy i even fell asleep.
dumbo only started flying in the last 3 minutes of the 1-hour show. -.-"


went to work after that.
actually i don`t know why i`m working so hard.
doing a simple calculation, i don`t earn ALOT MORE than usual.
oh wells....


and i broke my record today.
i didn`t touch any food or even drink throughout my 4 hours there.
imagine how hungry i am !


but nvm,
i`ve got my wonderful mommy to whip up something for me.
she spoils me loads. =p



there`s nothing i can say to you,
nothing i could ever do to make you see
what you mean to me..



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

aiyo. must eat something if not later gastric pain den no good liao le..
takke care.