TSE HWEE


Saturday, July 14, 2007

exactly 3 months;
my perm is fading away already.
saving money now, should i go rebond? =\

------

a peaceful yet profitable day at work.
no difficult customers. (:
and i had my fill.. ((:
probably gained a kilogram or two too. ))):


traveling long distances alone makes me think alot.
oh man.
i wonder how to survive IAP; going changi airport everday. -.-"


it`s goody friend`s birthday today.
but my only present for him was an sms saying i rmb!
LOL`


HARRY POTTER at 11.30pm !
okays, though the ratings & reviews so far ain`t very positive,
i still wanna watch for the sake of watching. =x



but erm, i`m so tired right now.
i`m afraid i`d just fall asleep later on.


okays.
shall leave school work for tmr.
no promises, though. =p



i will be all that you want and get myself together
cause you keep me from falling apart ..



but what`s up with my world?
it`s still falling apart, slowly....



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey hey!!
HP though diff from the book
like A LOT A LOT~
but still nice!!!
got tio shocked once??
LOL!! I DID!! =X whahaha~~

ziddy said...

LOL cos i nv read the book ah. so i think the movie was alright. just not as good as the others. hahaha