TSE HWEE


Monday, August 06, 2007

finally the peeks!
selected a few to blog though.
my hair was really ugly in the pictures. ):



my vest-mate for the day, siti ! (:


my lovely girls & mr tan ah tian. LOL`
sorry, i couldn`t help but have been calling him that changed name. =p



the speakers for my class. smart eh?




peek of that day: my class, complete.
one of them was
photoshopped in.
can you guess who? =p





during the seminar..
while i was awake for the rare rare times,

my class speakers for the two groups..
and zhiwei giving his most innovative service speech.




and wee.
i finished the book.

i don`t know how to choose books.
but i read anything that can keep me interested.
starting a new book soon.. ((:





and yes.
highlight of the day:
date with darling!




thanks to daddy, we watched a "free" movie.

used it on my long-awaited SIMPSONS! (:



decided to catch it at lido because of this..

long wanted to go take a family portrait !
those with the two of us were taken using our phones self-timer. LOL`



ziddy simpsons.
how does that sound? LOL!



and followed by a cam-whoring session.
the selected few...

i love my darling lesby. ((:




off to bugis for a shopping spree after that.
well, but i bought NOTHING !
i`m so proud of myself. LOL`



wee.
the DS is all fine now.
time to play, soon? GRINS*




on my must-watch list.

3o august !! (x





♫ 我不哭 我不敢哭,
哭只会让视线变的模糊。
视线模糊,记忆却会更清楚。 ♫



5 comments:

Unknown said...

lol.
so efficient!
((:

ziddy simpson is ok.
hah.
zardy simpson is horrid!
:p

<3
help me thank your daddy!!!!!
(:

REYNA*爱♥ said...

wah seh wah seh DS ok le ar. *wuhahaha~ can play with ur sis le YAY!

ziddy said...

raisa: no problems! LOL where got. zardy simpsons is cute. =p

jo: yay~ u both have been really playing eh. =p

Class: UOLFT-BB said...

muaha.
did zhi wei BS his speech thru?
LOL

ziddy said...

lol. got ABIT leh. hahha` he was referring to that "paper" which consist of what he submitted but forgot. lol