TSE HWEE


Wednesday, August 08, 2007

maybe it`s time to break away from this dead rectangular screen which has been running a stupid yet mood-depriving application called Windows Live Messenger for the whole morning. but it`s okay, i know i won`t lose touch with the world because my tiny little black device with keypads and buttons is still working perfectly fine with me. my mind is just exploding from too much thoughts i`ve been drilling in for all the pointless purposes but the only thing i probably needed was your support for anything and everything. thanks however, to everyone i whined to and provided me with loads more of food for thought to counter the initial ones. if anything else matters, guess i can figure these thoughts soon after alot more tries with my indecisive nature, and to get over myself. until then, bye bye E-world.



happy birthday to Singapore in advanced. (:



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why tag board sis?My 19inch lcd cannot see le....so I just type here since you also not online.Hahaha....thx for your concern but then hard le....lolx....haha

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! Thanks alot.

ziddy said...

kaizhi: no lah. i dont have tagboard. YOU SAID YOU CONVERT LE! hard what hard siaaaa..

jenn: no problem! must pass ok. =p