TSE HWEE


Thursday, August 09, 2007

i`m done thinking.
in just one day and one night.
FAST RIGHTS? =p




i`ll stick to my choice.
with a different mindset and objective. ((:



now i`m feeling so much better to go out and have fun.
but seems like nobody`s free for me.
pathetic eh. LOL`




anyways.
chocolates really cheers me up. ((:

INDULGE; i finished the whole bar..




and here..
the 2nd finished book in 18 years of my life.

even if i took like 2 days to complete, i`m still proud of myself.




i caught a guy doing a sketch of me while i was reading.
didn`t realise until i notice people around me kept looking at me.
but okay lah, he`s a talented artist.
i was quite amazed.
should have "demanded" it from him right?
then i`ll get a free sketch of myself. =p




working on national day`s like nothing special.
we were one of the few shops that was opened.
but there weren`t many customers.
my heart ached for my boss..
gotta give DOUBLE PAY to us for nothing. =x




i wanna go catch NDP`o7 on mobtv now.
the only thing i rmb of it was the sounds of the jets that flew past my workplace in the evening.





now, what actually matters to us?
sometimes it`s hard to figure things out clearly..



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

woah .. i wan eat chocolate too! godiva de.. haa! u now working ah .. working at where?

ziddy said...

godiva.. i`m not that rich. =p hmm a vege cafe in shaw towers. (: