TSE HWEE


Friday, August 10, 2007

been coincidently gotten the same instructor twice.
it was damn nice talking to him.
and he went through all the circuit courses with me.
now i`m much more confident in driving through them.
((:




*a message to cheer me up*


me
:
Haha thanks comical. You always make my day. or rather, night for now. (:

fion:
:) tat the little part tat comical can do for you.


she`s my sweetest bud.
or maybe, she can best understand my situation now.




indulge;
the same chocolate & a drink.

now that the effect has worn off..
the feeling, it`s terrible.





a sleep isn`t enough.

honeymoon isn`t over.
it just hasn`t started..



4 comments:

amelia*yinmei said...

hey girl..
how are you ?
okay ma ? take care yeah !
see ya

Anonymous said...

i like this song (:

REYNA*爱♥ said...

sweet friend u've got! :D
best budd are awesome!

ziddy said...

mei: ((:

dee: me too! =p

jo: yea yea. i`m sure you have too. and you are one of mine too. GRINS*