TSE HWEE


Friday, October 19, 2007

  • jo: not exactly.. it depends on individual. LOL, like.. it cost more for people like me. =x
  • daniel: hope the sun comes out soon then, sometimes it just loves to hide behind the clouds. and the world remains black & white. lol` thanks anw. ((:

------



unofficial coffee break.

we had a treat from salas.


and
we were like occupying the whole QuickBites area lahh.
LOL`



this is also from her..

one for each. (:



i probably tend to think too highly of myself.
maybe it`s time to believe that "
I" don`t mean that much at all.



tell me who you think you see,
when you look into my eyes..



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kns man! i left a comment at your preivous post but never appear, NOOB!

ziddy said...

that is so noob man. you`re the noob one. =p