TSE HWEE


Friday, November 02, 2007

  • sher: oh yah hor. i think i read before and i forgot. oh no.. thanks anw!
  • jul: TEEHEE* i miss playing... ): tues tues! ask the other two darlings!! =D
  • keaiigal: hmm it is inside terminal 2 transit. ((:

------


a naughty girl by the name of lim kiat yin came my house early morning.
and, why is she not in school? LOL`
because she misses me lah. =p



anyways.
went off to bugis for lunch and retail therapy. (:


my greediness caused our bloatedness..



my lovely babe.



walked for damn long & decided to take a rest.
and took some bursts again.









waiting for train home...




gotta have a real early night.
and a lonely morning shift awaits me & usemore friend. ):



i find all these amusing please.
thinking of those words once said with so much sarcasm..
don`t they all sound contradicting now?
it`s probably time for some reflection. =p



0 comments: