TSE HWEE


Tuesday, January 29, 2008

  • jun: not banqi? that`s weird. where else can you see me? lol` yup i guess yinmei should know you. got chance then ask her. hahah (:
  • zz: dont be jealous. =p


oh my..
because of some stupid mistakes i made on the windows live on my phone,
my live messenger`s contact list is cleared.



probably time to clean up some untouched contacts too.
trying to add the few contacts i can rmb, one by one..
but it`s okay lah..
for those who were on my list,
you can still see me even if i don`t see you anyway.
just leave me a message if you want me to see you. (:



anyways.
met up with weng fai at vivo.
seriously, couldn`t find most of the shops i want.
and i don`t expect myself doing CNY shopping there too.
heh.



had a drink before the movie.




and we caught cloverfield.

read very bad reviews on it,
but there were people (like sisty) who told me it`s nice!
so carried on & watched it.



honestly, i wouldn`t recommend it at all.
we felt so nauseous throughout the show.
and i don`t really get which part of it is NICE!
should have just caught rambo 4 instead.



mommy gave in to my cravings.
i finished almost half of the new year goodies already.

she said she`ll get another jug tmr.
but she didn`t allow me to touch those cookies that she made. ):




and a lesson learnt from today..

never tie buns to movies.
couldn`t find a good posture to sit in.
and my shoulders are aching. LOL




3
more days!
but shits, my report is not even half done. ):



meeting LO tmr.
we get to report half an hour later..
i wish she can give us some directions to write that dumbass report.
hope i can get my fat ass up from that comfy bed.



one last thing..
i`m pissed because there`re two things that are supposed to be in my letterbox aren`t in the letterbox!
  1. december`s pay
  2. driving license



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol we see each other maybe only during youth grp events.. and last time a few times in roma's deli.. k la haha.. im not that significant.. so if u dun noe me oso nvm =)

Anonymous said...

my blog is http://showmethewaytoyou.blogspot.com. can i link u? =X

FeRLyNa said...

omg.u went to watch cloverfield?this show really sux la.i oso regret watching it.waste my money onli.LOL.

Anonymous said...

driving licence will be send to ur house doorstep by the postman.. :)