TSE HWEE


Wednesday, January 23, 2008

  • raisa: i miss you too! we haven`t had our JANUARY MEET-UP!! ): i`m free on 25th & 29th.... how bout you girls? ):
  • jul: hor hor.. i know your dirty secret!! =p eh when your TP ah? and, when are we meeting!! ): i`ll give you a ride when my dad gives me green light. and and and.. i still dont know the roads. faster pass le i let you drive. hehe`
  • jun: hahaha i dont know where is AYE. =x
  • jo: cannot lah.. my couz will scold me if you pinch her. i lend you pinch her photo. =p







waffle day @ gelare

our first, and prolly the last time, eating at T3`s gelare.
as usual, tuesday spells waffle day. (:



the little red lamp.

i knock my head against the glass while trying to see the wire..
it was damn loud & i think a bruise is coming out soon..



an interesting view for an hour.

the unloading & loading of baggages.



my morning shift khakis.

few more days, and i`m going to miss them to bits. ):



if only i can work morning shifts the next two days...
gonna wait a few more days till my next driving lesson.
i almost bang into the van beside me while parking last night.
hur hur.



the thought of my future is haunting me yet again.
i was thinking maybe i should take a month break,
until 14 march when results are out....
or should i start working straight away after 1st feb?
i`m so indecisive. ):



♫ 一直向前走, 走不完距離,
一直向後退不出回憶..
很高興有心事, 幫我困住自己. ♫



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

TOK! LOLS. that was the sound of u knocking ur head against the glass! (:
anyways, gonna miss ya loads too! wahahaha. chalet at changi airport?YEYS!

Anonymous said...

it's in another 13days~ super cannot calm down kind of mood lor. LOL! sshh! dun say soooo loud ah! i noe the ways to everywhere..almost~~ due to riding in bike ar.. haha~ so yup..give me rides! i show u how to take shortcuts! HEHEHE! and and and..we haven meet for how long?? since ur bday!! HOW CAN?!?!?! it's gona end jan alr! >.< but exams period now man..till end of feb..i super stress plus TP.. i think im dying sooooonnnn can~~ -.-"

Anonymous said...

hmmm.. go buy a handphone with gps.. haha! ok la.. err.. u can check streetdirectory ma.. or.. u noe the way to TH? will u drive pass commonwealth mrt station? or buona vista? haha.. maybe i should lend my phone to u since i wont be driving these few weeks and im enlisting ns soon =/