TSE HWEE


Saturday, February 23, 2008

  • zhiwei: hahah, "purpose is to disrupt lesson". she damn cute please. and ya! totally fun right? go organise class outing before the poly batch become botak leh! ((:
  • paval: haha` now exams end liao right? go where visit her? ask the class go! =D
  • jun: oh is it? yea, it was pretty brightly lid. haha`
  • wendy: got got, rollover my name? (:


so, yesterday marks a day of adventure with a little mishap.
an advice to all,
if you ever meet with an accident how big or how small,
tell your dad or any adults!
don`t be so stupid like me, trying to settle everything yourself.
come to think of it, i really was very dumb. hah.



anyways.
the day started off with me driving to school alone.
was quite afraid and initially, wanted denny to come along with me. but too bad he wasn`t going to school that early..
first time driving with an empty seat beside me.
there wasn`t anyone to depend on, but i`m glad i reached safely.



waited for their papers to end.
and we drove up to canteen 3 to eat.



illegal acts in school after last paper..

oh, and if you notice the seat difference between the two...



my dear dancing partner left SO MUCH space for zz at the back.

HAHA! =x



and yes,
i entrusted my boy to them.



but still,
not forgetting the legal one..

me! (:



then we met with a little mishap outside the main office.
this guy didn`t close the door at the back of his lorry.
and it hit my poor little boy.



it was damn dramatic actually.
imagine being in the car,
looking at the door coming your way,
and all you can do is watch it hit you because you can`t stop it in time.

the little crack.



there were so many if onlys..
but like what zz said, it`s all predestined.
thinking back, like what i mentioned earlier..
the smartest thing to do should be informing my dad.
but i chose the stupidest one.



went around industrial parks to look for workshops.
but most of them wasn`t able to get the part done without waiting 1 or 2 days.
so yea, we decided to go to KIA itself to service it.

very stupid i know.
but the only thing i can think of doing is: getting it done.



and as you must have guessed..

it wasn`t cheap.



meeting the guy tmr to claim the payment.
he sounded quite sincere about paying..
just hope he don`t back out last minute..
shall keep my fingers crossed.
but honestly, i kinda pity him..



oh well,
it`s a lesson for him,
also a lesson for us.
anyways, thank you zz for staying with us. ((:



we girls then drove to town.
shall not elaborate why we ended up going there.
but yes, we got there,

and parked successfully. (:



swensens for early dinner.
then shopping around town.
was already quite late by then so home sweet home.




the difference between the two photos is..

wu has got LONG hands.
no, i didn`t say koh`s one was short. LOL



anyways.
i was just like an empty driver,
with my blind spot checkers & navigators beside and behind me.
without them, i don`t think my boy can actually go on an adventure like this.



thanks wu & koh for being such great navigators,
calming me down whenever i freaked out by telling me i`m doing a great job,
stressing themselves to direct me on which way to go,
preparing me to keep left or right way in advance because i`m quite retarded,
showing me the way home from their places,
and checking on me with msges to make sure i AM home already. (:
<3



total adventure.
and i leveled up a few levels in a day!
but at the expense of our lives & pockets.
hahahaha`



lastly,
a ding-dong at my door...

finally!



but my pass date was printed as 12 jan instead of 11 jan....
my beautiful 111 destroyed, rar! ):



i thought you were my fairytale,
a dream when i`m not sleeping..
a wish upon a star, thats coming true ..



7 comments:

Unknown said...

HAHAH
it finally cameeee...
they ding dong ur hse to give u?

Anonymous said...

HAHA!
haiyo!!
u ar... -.-"

tsktsk~~
actually, a little crack only rite..

super waste money
LOL! -.-
but not u pay de.
hahahaha~~

my dad car also got hit
and my sis nv even tell
nv even repair..
HAHA!

URGH!!!
i also wan drive le laa
super itchy!!! >.<

RINN said...

wahahas! like finally sia. no more 1101. it's 1201. not pretteh! and, u better take me out with ur boy too! wahahahs.

Anonymous said...

hey! it's not my hand that is short, is i dun want to take the back of ur rear mirror!!

Unknown said...

w0ah..dat was a slight crack and it c0st 0ver 200 d0llars..tsk..=P

Anonymous said...

lol its good to have experienced driving alone =)

REYNA*爱♥ said...

omg driving seems uber scary =/
oh well jumper storyline not nice leh ):