TSE HWEE


Wednesday, February 20, 2008

  • keaiigal: hmm.. toast, mochi and mango ice i think. cant rmb the exact name. haha` that was my 2nd visit only anw! (:
  • wendy: left on your tagboard! (:
  • jun: hmm, only a few cases of that. most people will rmb to pay one. haha`


personally,
i think mediacorp dramas are quite well done.
at least, it occupied me for half a day.



and this one, is worth catching.

each episode tells a different story.
and i think they are good. (:



anyways.
was digging through the cupboards for CDs..

and i found alot alot of things!



two CDs with all my secondary school memories.
oh well, probably only sec1 & 2 ones.

the first batch of band music i kept..



and the olden days..

when everyone is using a cornet,
and i`m the only trumpeter...



band dinner 2oo1.

hahaha!
if mel and ting ever see this, please don`t kill me. (:



and i realised how much i love using microsoft to keep track of & do my things.
diaries, birthday cards, decorate letters, and even my results.

and btw, my history has NEVER improved to E8 i think..



specially for my darlings..

rmb all these? HEH.



sorry sasa, but you weren`t in the picture as yet.

so young back then...



i even found childish letters written to ting.
contents being how jealous i was of jul,
and how i wanted to quit the group. LOL`



i also found a folder of ancient games which i don`t think i can find now.

have you ever played any of them?



talking about games..
i realised how mad i was over neopets last time.

an edited picture of my favourite pet.



that`s not all!
i think the most retro one was..
all my IRC scripts and chat logs!
rmb all the times when everyone got so hooked to IRC,
wanting to be OPS and stuff like that.
makes me wanna laugh at myself only.



baby photos?

can you guess which one is me?
hint: the cutest one! LOL`



last but not least,
another ancient photo!

the kitchen in the background didn`t change much....



but, we did!

oh, how fun looking at old stuffs.
heh.



my head has been hurting since i woke up.
guess i got too stressed learning econs with sisty last night.
i had to read again so that i can explain to & teach her.
and seriously, i feel more disappointed in myself than i am in her.
i hope she can pass her quiz tonight.
(:



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol i remember pikavolleyball! =D

Anonymous said...

yes! i played most of ur games before!! so fun!

Anonymous said...

OMGG!

to think u POSTED those photos!!
LOL!! hahahah!
i might have been doin the same things
but i will never post them up!!
muahahah!!

and our record of that song leh?
LOL! can find???? o.O

ahhh~~ we ARE old..... LOL

, ding; said...

EHHHHH!

WHY ARE MY UGLY PICTURES ON THE NET?!

YEETSEHWEE, YOU`RE GONNA DIE.

omggggggg. )))):