TSE HWEE


Sunday, February 10, 2008

  • keaiigal: hmm. i bought it a few months ago from http://flirtydolly.livejournal.com/. did i give you this site before? anyways i think it is more of a top than a dress cos the in front will open up one. heh. (:


was talking to couz-in-law yesterday.
he was giving me some directions and advices.
somehow, he kinda inspired me to become a pilot just like him!
but, i went to read up on the cadet pilot training he told me about and...
seriously, i can`t imagine myself going through BMT & those tough trainings.
heh.



anyways.
if you aren`t short-sighted,
and especially if you`re a guy, PES A/B,
no harm going to try for it cos you might just get in for all you know!

minus the tough trainings of course,
you get paid to have fun & there`re really good prospects..
what`s more, you get full scholarship to study for your degree.

check it out here & here ! (:



alrights,
i was kinda attracted to how good he made the whole thing sound.
but nah, i know my own limits.

at least for now, i`ve settled on a decision - study first, work later.
gonna still go for the DBS interview since i`ve already given my word,
but don`t think i`ll be taking up the job even if they offer me a place.
afterall, it still depends if the universities will take me in. (:



after feeling damn pissed rotting at home for too long,
i went kbox with sisty last night.




we sang from 9pm till around 2am.
it was freaking expensive and so not worth it..
i only paid $20 off that total bill but my heart still ached for sisty`s money.





i think i can sing like at least 2 more times with that same price per head.
but luckily i drove there so we saved on the cab fare.
at least that was the excuse we came up with to make ourselves feel better.



and i realised something.
sisty is kinda good with her directions!
she was leading me all the way to clementi & back home.
i think she should be the one having the license, instead of me..



went TG early this morning.
brought my couz-in-law and nephew to qiu dao.
the management for today was kinda screwed.
but well, i`m not in the position to comment anyways..



visited their house after that.
after so many years, this is like my first time there.
having 3 families living in those 3-storeys private housing is a great idea.
how i wish i can afford to do that with my family too, in the future. LOL



my nephew is now much friendlier than usual,
and my niece is still as sweet as ever..

they play together more like siblings than cousins..
you should hear the sweet voice when she calls out kor kor..
uber cute.
ps: i wish sisty can give birth to a kid real soon! (x



and yay!
we are finally meeting up tmr!!
erm erm erm erm erm..
we are, right? =\



there are moments when i don`t know if it`s real,
or if anybody feels the way i feel..
i need inspiration, not just another negotiation..



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol.. i was going to sign on airforce pilot.. hmmm... but still gotta see how..

Unknown said...

haha..ty f0r the webby anyway..heh..mayb i'll c0ntact them & see h0w first..