TSE HWEE


Sunday, June 03, 2007

have been spending loads of time planning & stuff.
an overview of my next 4 months, main focus on my driving lessons..


then i realised,
my practical lessons are practically too far away lah.
note the 1st and 2nd (one month apart -.-")


oh well.
and i cant stop calculating how much more monies i needa pump out.
taking into consideration i need like at least 11 more lessons & the balance is now $34.


and then IAP is gonna affect my supposingly holiday period`s free time.
hope i get the morning shifts from 7am to 3pm.
and then i can start booking lessons from 4pm onwards. ((:


PLANS*
i`m so not in mood for studying anymore. LOL`


another cute design from threadless.

" hairstyle secret of a sheep "

how i wish i could take all those designs & print my own shirts. =x


the road ahead seems so long & tough.
will you walk with me?


time to go work! ((:



0 comments: