TSE HWEE


Saturday, June 02, 2007

first time having tests in lecture hall.

as usual, didnt really check my work.
made a stupid mistake on a 10-mark question. YAWNS*


then brunched with daddy & mummy.


it`s great to sit down & just chat with daddy sometimes.
now i truly understand why he doesnt want to buy a car.


rights.
then he took me to BBDC on his bike.
i love that thrilling feeling ((:

anyways.
he wanted me to change to school instead on continuing private.

^ so, here`s my book ((:

all thanks to daddy, i had several privileges.
his ex-colleagues were so nice to me.
and i skipped the group briefing as tt senior instructor gave me a 1-to-1 one.
he said i could go find him if i`ve any problems.
but oh well, i just hope he still remembers me then.

then my group`s instructor is daddy`s friend too.
GRINS*


oh and he sponsored me $1k ! =D
not alot but at least, it`s school & i dont have to pay it full.

^ balance after deducting the enrollment fee.


i <3 daddy !!


but oh well.
after booking 11 practical lessons (in july & august),
and 4 theory lessons (after my CT).....

this is the balance:


CRIES* ):
many many more lessons to go..
and i`ve got to self-finance.


now, see why i wanna go for IAP? =p


a shirt design from threadless..

this is cute ((:



0 comments: