TSE HWEE


Tuesday, July 03, 2007

WEE.
A- for IBS solution selling. ((:
it`s like a motivation that spurs me on.


thank you xiao di for being such a dear.
hang on at RP!
2 years plus more to go. =p

and
thank you jason for offering to replace me.
i wouldn`t want to miss driving for a dumbass industry visit @ tampines.



driving on the road is super fun.
but i get all jumbled up when other cars are surrounding me.
my legs are so jelly now. xP

" brake lightly; dont throw the clutch; speed up, you`re too slow! "
i`ve been hearing these while on the road. LOL`
my instructor is super cute.
he saw my IC and said, " i`m exactly 30 years older than you. "
we share the SAME BIRTHDAY! how cool. =p



my TP is somewhere in october.
shall not disclose the date to play safe. ((:


oh.
and some people are just jealous.
come on buggers, GET A LIFE !


OIAP.
shuh huey is making me so tempted with shangri-la hotel.
but i guess i love s`pore too much. =\


alright.
give me a break for tv now.
i`ll be back to settle the "hungry" projects that are haunting me.
((:


lost in this moment with you
i am completely consumed..



4 comments:

REYNA*爱♥ said...

whoa who're those jealous buggers?! BLAH. and u already start driving on the road? how cool~! wish u luck <33

Anonymous said...

there! we got u the nice REAL ZARA shirt

Anonymous said...

haha! i changed my url again. x/ got reasons de nah.. change the links alright.. julianaaaho.blogspot.com

and my test's on oct too.. when?? tell me tell me.. ^^ whee~~ maybe we're getting it tgt! :D

ziddy said...

jo: lol` i`ll tell you when got chance. =D

fion: haha yes yes REAL and i wore it! ((:

jul: okays no probs. it`s changed. and i`ll tell you on msn! =D