TSE HWEE


Monday, July 02, 2007

i`m a happy girl today. ((:


reason # 1:

the picture says it all.
done in 10 minutes. hoho!


reason # 2:
got back common test papers & LAM individual report.
overall, did okay for both my papers.
other than 6 marks gone from careless mistake for SOM. ):

and yes..
it`s the first time doing my own report of 12 pages?
and i`ve got rather good marks for it. ((:


reason # 3:
ah wu & koh koh never forget me on their trip.
they bought me a top from zara.

<3 you girls ! ((:


so far, i think 3 reasons are enough. ((:


oh and is it youth day today?
no wonder i feel a little youthful. HUR.


okay lah.
gonna have my dinner & go for mfb soon.


wish me luck for tmr`s IBS solution selling!
((:


say hello to fake straight hair. =p



4 comments:

Unknown said...

SEE
i told u u are good at THEORY!!
i shldve bet with u man..

and ur welcome.
:))))

REYNA*爱♥ said...

hurhur~ happy GIRL~!
i miss my straight hair too :(

Anonymous said...

well done!

my test is tmr. hah.
:p

straight hair is good!
lol.

miss you!
<3
raisa

ziddy said...

gladys: HAHA too bad you didnt! =D

jo: YAH! but i only got it when hair is super wet. )):

raisa: GOOD LUCK!!~ yea. straight hair is good. but not FAKE ones ): miss ya too!