TSE HWEE


Sunday, July 01, 2007

seriously.
can we keep comments to me & my blog?
not to my parents & telling them how silly they look on those photos.
see the word comments at the bottom of every entry?
YES?
that is where comments are happily welcomed.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH.


don`t worry zongwei & yinmei.
i really ain`t talking bout you guys. (:

------

apart from that.
don`t you guys love the GST hike?
7%; OH WOW.
i realised it affected me cos driving lesson fees went UP too!
well, i`m glad i had almost all lessons booked before today.
=D



3 comments:

REYNA*爱♥ said...

*tsk tsk. FREE ADVERTISEMENT siahx~!
next time need put WARNING~! LOL. if didn obey then BAN em! *wahkaka~!

shermianz said...

chill couz. who told parents abt them?

ziddy said...

jo: LOL yah loh. =D

sher: lol dont know? but my dad says alot of ppl tell him. oh welllll~ nvm la. its okay anw. haha =D