TSE HWEE


Saturday, July 21, 2007

happy racial harmony day !
been 3 years since we were involved in the celebrations.

my beloved 4e3 in 2oo4.
we even went to the opposite blocks to borrow costumes so that the whole class is wearing it. =p

that was our spirit back then.



passed by swiss ytd and saw students in their costumes.
why ain`t polytechnics celebrating it, making today a holiday too!?
UNFAIR. xP



realised that i`ve been digging out old photos.
somehow, there ain`t much new peeks going into my folders.

oh well.
let me see......
what photos shall i dig out next? lol`



i can`t control the rain.
but it seems to be controlling me.


i rmb someone telling me:

" the number of raindrops falling to the ground equals to how much a silly person is missing you right now.. "

but i`d change it to:

" the number of raindrops falling to the ground equals to how much silly thoughts i have in mind & wish they get wash away by the rain now.. "



where do i go?
what do i do?
who do i turn to?
i`m losing my ground.
who am i now?

where does it end?

how did it all begin?
i`m losing my ground..

time for work. ((:



0 comments: