TSE HWEE


Wednesday, August 29, 2007

i want a customized jersey !
with my name and a nice big number printed behind.

been wanting it since sec 4 can..
first, say 4e3 class jersey.
after that in jjc, also say class jersey.
then in poly, my ZL club wanted club jersey.
i think DAZ also said before wanna make DAZ jersey.
LOL in the end got nothing. sobs*



anyways.
spent a few hours ytd and the cover is quite done. (:

^ tadah !


and it`s 3D okay.. lol`

i know she doesn`t read my blog.
so it`s okay to show it here.. =p



" wishes have nothing to do with magic;
they`re just part of everyday life.. "



finally finished drafting my jdyy.
goodness, i wonder how long i`ll need to practice to memorise it.

^ 4 pages, 7 sides. FAINTS*



oh yes.
i passed my final evaluation 5.o1.
now left with my 2nd autocar lesson and i`m ready for test !
which is like 2 months later..... -.-"
really hope i can get my license with just one try. (:



and all thanks to jo,
i realised there`s an option for pop-up comments. LOL`
so much better right. (:



anyways.
i don`t know why Wii session was canceled.
so i shall go practice my jdyy already.




i love sunny days.
tmr will be an even better day. (:

but there`s an ulcer on my tongue, i don`t know why. ):
and that is so random. LOL`



3 comments:

Unknown said...

hihi..^^can ii knw wad font eur using in yr aug 24 pics?the keaii one..hehe...mind letting miie knw by tagging at my blog..tks..

REYNA*爱♥ said...

ROFL. no need thanks me le *shy*
da Guestbook is so PRETTYA! ur sis must be super touch can! keep properly don let her see =P

ziddy said...

felicia: replied! (:

jo: hahah` yea yea i keep very properly liao. grins. you all come can sign le. ((: