TSE HWEE


Tuesday, August 28, 2007

i realised that the only thing i like about rebonded hair,
is the fringe..
seriously, everything else is so deadly flat.
LOL`



anyways.
with the weather now,
maybe it`s a good choice to stay home..



had my driving just now though.
i`m starting to like driving in the rain.
but it`s kinda hard to concentrate.
especially when my instructor kept talking to me. -.-"



and i realised that the most interesting place to spend time alone,
is the library..
i`m starting to like frequenting the library too.. (:



alrights.
now that my stummy is packed full with lunch,

maybe i should start working on the present i promised sisty..



less than one more month to her birthday..
don`t you think september is coming a little too soon?



and it`s like a everybody-close-to-you-birthday month.
which also means a-hole-in-your-pocket month..

goodness..


hello gladys & fion ! GRINS*
sing, sing a song..
sing out loud, sing out strong..



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HELLO!

REYNA*爱♥ said...

HOHO!!! yes yes. sept got me, kiat & jimmy b'dae =X

ziddy said...

jo: yah. and my sisty, and another 3 close friends of mine. OMG lahhhhh.