TSE HWEE


Monday, October 15, 2007

first day of school today!
as if it concerns me eh?
but well, i`m sure there`s bound to be somebody who miss seeing me in school right? LOL`



alright.
so for us (IAP peeps), it`s like a typical day at work.
but since alexis is off today, didn`t specially make any trip to terminal 1.
basically stayed at my counter at T2 for the whole day.



and finally, got a chance to ride on the buggy!
amy drove pass & decided to take us for a ride.



all the way from T2 till T1 C gates.
the speed she was driving left me shivering with cold..
brrrr*



but well, it was total fun!


that`s my view of her, beside me.



and yay~
i wanna drive a buggy too, one day!



and i wanna join JetQuay too when i graduate.
can i can i ? (x



had an early dismissal today.
so i reached bbdc like duper early.
can you imagine slacking there for half an hour. -.-"



bah.
but it wasn`t a good lesson also.
everything went well until i knocked down a pole while parking.
and i almost lost control of the car after a U-turn.


sigh.
am i giving myself too much stress or what?
i want that 400 bucks, i want i want !



well, it shall be time to destress.
mobtv & tudou, here i come!
laughs*



pretty things will rot with love,
pretty things will fade with time,
it's what's inside that makes you shine,
my pretty thing..



0 comments: