TSE HWEE


Tuesday, November 06, 2007

dont look at the ugly side of me..


happy birthday amelia !
(:



oh, hello to overdue pictures.


my magical pouch - it fits all my essentials for work. (:


my sinful satisfaction - now i know why i`m gaining weight.



the 3 musketeers` first night shift together.


me and heng.


view of terminal 3 - dont expect much from a lousy camera phone =p


love the wind and the view right there..


i`ve got the control tower between my fingers.


my usemore friend ((:


reflections.



working back-to-back is such an unwise choice.
reaching home at 12am and leaving home at 6am like on the same day.
luckily i`ve got my off day right after that. (:




and i finally got back my cheque from BBDC.
not much difference though.
gotta bank it in and draw it out again. ):



anyways.
my brain was kept really busy these few days..
been thinking about what i`m going to do in the future.
and till now, i`ve got no idea at all.


should i further my studies,
or step into the society university right after my attachment?


and for both routes, i`m equally lost to which direction i`m heading towards.



my instructor flew my aeroplane today.
made me wake up early for nothing. )x

but well, on a lighter note..
i`m meeting my loves later. (x



and i`ll stop,
being childish.



2 comments:

shermianz said...

if private driving instructor cancel lesson last min he need to pay u rite? same for us, if i cancel my lesson 1-2 days before or less, he will need me to pay. he said tat applies to most of the private instructor.

Melvyn said...

If you further your studies, you'll be matriculating with me! And I think business sounds good :)