TSE HWEE


Monday, December 17, 2007

  • gla: hahaha yup! you got it right!! =D


transaction taken from my IB account for the past one month plus..

click to enlarge.

seriously, i totally freaked out...
you can see how much i overspent my last pay..
and yea, all the ITR ones are from online spree-ing.



oh gosh.
now i`m awaiting the next pay..
and trying to promise myself i`ll not touch it at all.
well, unless when really needed - like for driving lesson?
HUR.



but i wanna do my hair.
can i have a big big ang pao with loads of money for my birthday? ):



oh well.
and talking about birthday...
it`s just another 5 days away!! grins*



but i ain`t very excited about it compared to previous years.
cos somehow i`m feeling a little empty..
probably i wish to just stay stagnant at my sweet 8teen.
hahah`



still, i look forward to my only date so far:
friday & overnight with my lovelies, daz. (:



1st episode of it started with a kiss 2: they kiss again.
i think joe cheng looks more handsome with his new haircut.
and i still dislike ariel lin`s role in this show.
uber retarded. LOL`



well, but i think this show really live up to its title lah.
the kissing scene in the 1st episode is already........
i think it`s the longest i`ve ever seen in taiwan dramas. lols`



anyways.
didn`t get to see my ou xiang today cos i think he left yesterday.
he already came twice this month & i missed both! )x
hopes he can come back again for another promotion before the end of IAP.



i`ve been dreaming a little too much recently.
no wonder i never seem to get enough sleep.
as i said, dreaming is really energy-consuming..
at least it is, for my case lah.. =p



and and and..
my entry seem to be never-ending eh?
but ya, last point..


W960i is out in SE stores!!
at least it`s the first time i finally see it out after the website announced the launch.
i just walked past the one near my house today.
and it`s selling at only $918 without contract.


my dream phone.......
#@!$%&^*(!$@%^$
compared to what i was expecting, it`s cheap can. ):



♫ 你说过牵了手就算约定
但亲爱的那并不是爱情
就像来不及许愿的流星
再怎么美丽也只能是曾经 ♫



sigh, oh well..
dinner time!
(:



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ello darling.
(:

i love you!
heh-
:D

<3
raisa

Unknown said...

ell0..i'm backk..hahhass..jz curi0us where d0 euu g0 f0r 0nline sh0pping..hehs..lyk t0 find places f0r dat..ii 0ne dat g0 anywhere..but thr's n0whr f0r miie t0 g0...x(..