TSE HWEE


Thursday, January 24, 2008

  • rin: yes babe, i`m looking forward!! =D
  • jul: LOL yah, you ride your bike can already. dont find me for rides. =p oh yah hor. exams.. sigh, everyone having exams! it`s okay, exams more impt. we can meet after that!
  • jun: haha i don`t know the way to TH either. anyways, who is this ah? do i know you? =p
  • jo: heh, typical me. let me rant on & i`ll be alright already. thanks darling!


i`m being such a kid.
i like to start guessing and assuming when i can`t get what i want.
however, i find nothing wrong with doing that.
because i get to think that i have answers to what i never would have.
and sometimes, i do think i`m right.
or at least, i wished i am.



i guess being indecisive is part of me, a part that cannot be changed.
a part that was imprinted in characteristics of yeetsehwee.
just like being a crybaby is what helps me live better.
we don`t deserve things because nothing should be taken for granted..
we have to work hard to get them.
maybe i hadn`t been working hard, or maybe i worked too hard it backfired..



when thoughts run wild,
or when life gets stressful..
there are always people who will make things better.
but of course, there will always be people who`s going to make it worse.
i want to be the former, but you will always be the latter.



i don`t know why i am still pinning hopes,
on something that seems so impossible.
i`m sorry but i`m like that.
you won`t have to say, i believe that there`s a way that will lead me out of.....



reminiscence;
it acts like a filter that shows only beautiful memories.
it makes you wanna turn back but with just one click,
the ugly parts can reappear again and it makes you want to press delete.




and when i just wanted to be decisive & say out loud,
i`ve decided not to further my studies...
everyone else is telling me to do otherwise..
the heart & the mind don`t tally.



oh life -
tmr shall be beautiful..



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

life will be beautiful tmr, with me, a beautiful girl, around you! hahahs. kidding! cheer up babe!

Anonymous said...

lol dun tink too much la.. try to be more optimistic abit.. when u are unhappy for 1 min, u lose 60 secs of happiness =) and... im someone whom we see each other but we never talked.. haha.. just spending my free time in ur blog.. i can dun visit here anymore if im not welcomed =X

Anonymous said...

LOL! NO WAY! i wana sit in my 1st love~~~ *whines whines* and most imptly, i wan dearie to give me a RIDE!!! I WAN I WAN NAH!!! xD

now it's only 2 weeks left! and im still makin immediate failures mistakes -.-"

super duper scared =/

and yup..exams are nearing.. im nearing to repeating modules again -.-" arrr~~~ i regret taking this course~ =x=x
*hides*