TSE HWEE


Friday, January 25, 2008

  • rin: haha yes, very beautiful. (:
  • jun: lol sounds spooky. it means i should know you? nah, it`s okay. my blog is still opened to public until i decide to lock it..
  • jul: dont worry so much.. i also keep making mistakes before i took the test. and i regret taking mine too. but no choice, we can continue as long as we work hard! hehe jiayou! =D


one of my best game so far.

ok lah, my phone doesn`t have much entertainment you see..



sigh.

i`ve got stye. ):
which is what made me stayed home today.


Styes are generally caused by a Staphylococcus aureus bacteria infection and are particularly common in infants, though people of any age may experience them. They can be triggered by stress or poor nutrition. Also, using the same razor to shave hair near the eyes with same razor that is used to shave a mustache on a regular basis can also spread staphylococcus bacteria and eventually lead to styes or other eye infections.


i think mine was triggered by stress.
haha or maybe the lenses..
in any case, it is irritating..



anyways.
it`s been very long since i last talked to stars.
probably too long since i even take the effort to gaze at them.

but from this small little opening to the sky..
i counted at least 12 super bright ones last night.
and they accompanied me to sleep. (:



been quite long since i took my boy out.
and poor boy has been under the sun for 2 days already.

a little slanted; i parked it 2 nights ago. heh.
well, i think dardy will sure pull me out for a drive tonight though.



lastly,
brown sugar macchiato is a very cranky show.
but it is my source of entertainment for today,
since i`m stucked at home on a beautiful off day.



3 comments:

REYNA*爱♥ said...

orange car!
pretty leh!

Anonymous said...

if ur eye is still like that tomorrow, i shall pluck ur lashes! HEH!
bring ur boy out to see the planes la.. HAIYO!!

Anonymous said...

haha.. u should know me.. but i don't think u know my name.. haha.. anyway 1month+ more and u wont see me here anymore..