TSE HWEE


Tuesday, January 08, 2008

  • an: hahaha` you never see my new year resolution? cannot drink so much lah. =p
  • rin: then you can always visit my old site to see it! grins* of cos familiar lah, you gave me one mah. ((:


eve of T3`s opening.
went around to collect unit numbers & contact numbers from the shops.
some people just don`t believe we work there.

" I`m from CAAS, Airport Management.. "
have to keep repeating that.. -.-"



oh well.
won`t be around for the next two days..
the opening is at 11.50am tomorrow (which is also my off day)..
and i`m taking leave for the EDvance talk the next day.



hope that by the time i go back on friday,
everything will be much easier to learn..



and yea.
it`s the last countdown of 20 days of attachment starting 11 jan.
because most likely we don`t have to work on 1st feb!
(saves them the trouble of processing our ONE DAY`s pay)



pampered myself a little.
doing away from staff canteen,
i had my dinner at T3`s B2 food court.

first time having baked rice outside roma`s.
it`s much more expensive & there is no staff discount!! ):



but well...
they`ve got comfy chairs..

and we cam-whored..
while i still hate my fringe.



3 more days to the beautiful date.
feeling stressed already.
*pouts*



i`m faithful enough to know that this is meant to be.
and if it`s not, then don`t speak,
don`t ruin it, let me dream..



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i saw your new yr resolution then got this idea ask u go drink one.Wahahaa..steady la steady la!

RINN said...

20 more days of usemore friend. cant wait to get rid of me issit? i bet you'll miss having me around! HAHAS.

Anonymous said...

i kinda like the strawberry face photo but i still got to relink u isnt it? LOL..and u give me an idea of what url to use if i ever wants to change my blog url :p

Anonymous said...

i mean you and the stawberry :p not literally strawberry face >< hahax..anyways hope its a wonderful wednesday for ya :D

shermianz said...

u know what? I'm on off today too! lolx