TSE HWEE


Wednesday, January 16, 2008

  • raisa: yes it sure lasts! and it`s going to be a-month old soon. hee (:
  • rin: no lah. i mean fit PERFECTLY well. not saying you nah. usemore friend isn`t that mean & evil & bad & whatever not-nice.. hahah`


" go find a boyfriend with car.... "
that was mommy`s suggestion to me while
dardy was contemplating whether to buy a car..



it made me LOL a little.
but after much thoughts,
i don`t really know if i want dardy to get a car actually.
of cos it`ll be great cos i can drive it out..
but then again, it`ll mean adding on to his monthly expenses..



if he`s really going to get one..
i`ll suggest that he buy an OPC to save costs.
cos i can buy my own $20 day license if i wanna drive during restricted hours.


and if he`s really going to get one..
i`ll want to support myself.
like paying my own bills, not getting any daily allowances or money for anything...
and it`ll mean less movies, less kbox and lesser good food.


then if he`s really going to get one..
i`ll start having second thoughts to furthering my studies.
cos i feel really guilty to keep spending his money..
maybe i should just get to the society and start earning money too?




i feel like i`m at the crossroad again.
although to buy or not is dardy`s decision,
i was the cause of it because he is buying it for my sake.
hence, i`m in a dilemma too.. ):



well, apart from my thoughtful dardy..
i`ve got a mommy who spoils me like a kid.



i was trying to put safety pins to my vest.
and she just took over and sew it for me. (:

now i can fit perfectly well..



and after a few failed attempts to get me packing my messy cupboard..
she decided to do it for me herself.

now i don`t have the heart to mess it up anymore yet..



and at work....



what does 9pm mean to you?
it meant golden path to me!
and the tv inside the gatehold room is showing channel 8..

but it is so near yet so far... ):



at least on a happier note..
it`s just 2 more hours to end of shift.

and i`m counting down to the last 12 working days!



tomorrow is NP`s open house.
which is also my off day!
but i wonder if i should go waste my time there, or at home..



why did i let myself believe, miracles could happen?
cause now i have to pretend that i don`t really care..



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.sgcarmart.com/

bloodyhell i'm only at FTT next week.!

REYNA*爱♥ said...

spoiled brat!!! =P
my mum would have killed me if i don't do all these stuff myself ):

Anonymous said...

what a thoughtful daughter..