TSE HWEE


Sunday, August 26, 2007

tomorrow oh tomorrow.
a day i`m going to be so broke.
a day i`m gonna spend my 4 days` pay like a typical girl.
but i`m so looking forward. (:



it`s a tiring day today, i don`t know why.
maybe i slept too late.
maybe i woke too early.
but i just recovered from a short nap.




patch adams is a nice show.
go catch it if you haven`t..
it might just inspire you from nowhere.. (:




at first sight is a nice book.
but i`ve yet to finish due to exams.
one more chapter to go, i`m gonna find a new book tmr.



and.
i`m so waiting for the choice to be out too.
25th september, but i wonder when the library will buy it in. ):

" how far would you go to keep the hope of love alive? "



haven`t got time & company to catch my must-watch movies.
it`s my last week of freedom starting tmr !
anybody can sacrifice some time for poor tse hwee? ):



oh, last but not least..
happy birthday brother !
okays, i doubt he`ll see it anyways. LOL`


if you didn`t want me to let go, just tell me. or maybe, did you?
i`m gonna spend my whole life trying,
to keep love from dying on me
i`m gonna spend my whole life faking,
to keep us from breaking, i`ll make you see..
sometimes i really dont know who to trust anymore..



3 comments:

REYNA*爱♥ said...

i can sacrifice my time for you!!!
*GRIN. poor me library card like a useless piece of card HAHA. didn even wanna make a point to go and reactivate it =X

Anonymous said...

i saw it! when's the updated story telling time!

ziddy said...

jo: LOL my library card also suddenly can use one. teehee~ i`m left with 5 days!! ):

fion: LOL anytime when you all free to go haagen!! you all so many projects. ):